It was so nice to be away for a week and to be able to go to a place with sunshine! We loved spending time with family. Our kids’ favorite part of the trip was playing with their cousins. We were able to stay at the Nickelodeon Hotel for our first night in Florida and loved playing at the water park there. The rest of the trip we shared a timeshare with my dad and step-mom and it worked out great to be able to prepare food there. The weather was perfect the whole week, I would probably be a little depressed writing about the sunshine, but we’ve had a few days of sunshine here so I can’t complain! But now I need to play a little catch up with my weekly menu.
We celebrated Joshua’s birthday a few weeks ago. We started the day with this. He loved it. It was a pretty full day with basketball, scouts and baking. And that was the night we left for Florida. We ended up taking a red eye flight, it wasn’t fun (one of my kids did not sleep a wink) – but it ended up being a lot better than I expected and we had cousins there to greet us when we got to Florida. I think everyone was so excited they forgot to be grumpy!
- Sunday 03/04: Ed Fretwell Soup
- Monday 03/05: grilled cheese
- Tuesday 03/06: leftovers
- Wednesday 03/07: Meatballs and mashed potatoes, coleslaw, birthday cake!
- Thursday 03/08: We ate at the Nickelodeon Restaurant
- Friday 03/09: rotisserie chicken, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans
- Saturday 03/10: Steak & Caesar
- Sunday 03/11: Lasagna
- Monday 03/12: Fajitas
- Tuesday 03/13: Fried Chicken and Pizza a la Sarah
- Wednesday 03/14: leftovers
- Thursday 03/15: Pizza at Costco, we stopped to get groceries on our way home from the airport.
- Friday 03/16: Salmon and rice
- Saturday 03/17: Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Sunday 03/18: Broccoli and rice casserole
- Monday 03/19: leftovers
- Tuesday 03/20: macaroni and cheese
- Wednesday 03/21: homemade pizza
- Thursday 03/22: leftovers
- Friday 03/23: fried cod and salad
- Saturday 03/24: chicken wings and veggies
Points this period: 40