I promised you guys a recipe that would take you back to your childhood, and this is it, but a little bit grown up! I don’t think I’m the only one who used to love fluffernutter sandwiches when I was a kid. (If you never got to experience the joys of fluffernutter, it’s a peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwich) What’s not to love about a peanut butter cheesecake topped with a whole lot of peanut butter cream! Make sure you keep a glass of milk close by!
Make sure you add the marshmallow cream right before you serve the cake. The cream spreads quickly, and marshmallow will be everywhere if you let the cake sit. I’m not saying this happened to me, but maybe it happened to … a .. friend … of … a … friend?!
I served his at a fun cheesecake tasting party that I had with some friends, because sometimes the ladies need to get together and enjoy cake! If you need a girls’ night, I highly recommend one where everyone brings a dessert to share!
The chocolate part of this is in the crust, but you could definitely add a chocolate drizzle over the top if you want to amp it up a bit. Whatever you do, you can’t go wrong with a chocolate and peanut butter combo!
This recipe is part of #choctoberfest. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a chance to win an amazing prize pack.
- 1 1/2 c. crushed Oreos
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 3 x 80z. packages Cream Cheese
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into a springform pan and bake at 350º for 10 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Bake at 425º for ten minutes and then lower the temperature to 250º for 45 minutes.
- Put it in the fridge overnight. Top with marshmallow cream right before serving.
Enter now to win our #Choctoberfest 2016 prize pack! We’ll be picking a winner at random winner on Saturday, Oct. 22, so enter by Friday to make sure your name is in the drawing: