I love putting together gift lists. It involves shopping, but not necessarily spending money! Who am I kidding, I own a lot of the stuff on this list… all in the name of research … it’s because I love you guys! I’m loving my lists this year, because they’re all things that I’m excited about.
I spend a huge chunk of my day in the kitchen. In fact, I spend so much time in the kitchen that my husband installed a touchscreen computer for me. (He thought I would use it for recipes, but really I use it to watch Netflix while I cook!!) I think it’s important to enjoy your space, and these are nine ideas that will help you do just that.
These are a few things that I think anyone who loves to cook or entertain would love:
- Wood Handled Copper Measuring Cups: I own these, and they’re both beautiful and super sturdy.
- Utensil Tea Towel: This would make the perfect gift for the holiday hostess. Pair it with a wooden spoon and you’ll be all set!
- Confetti: A little confetti can take your tabletop to the next level. It’s a great décor trick when your throwing a party.
- Coordinating Napkins: Matching napkins are so 1985. Coordinating colors are modern, and this fabric is super luxurious.
- Simply Nigella: Feel Good Food: I love reading through Nigella’s books. They’re beautiful and the food is delicious.
- Kiehls Hand Salve: When you’re cooking and washing your hands a lot, you need to keep lotion by the sink, and this one is amazing.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Dish Soap : If you have to wash dishes, you might as well use the best smelling dish soap available
- Kate Spade Recipe Box: This is chic and fun, not to mention practical. I still use the recipe box I was given as a wedding gift.
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: I love listening to podcasts and music while I’m baking, and a wireless speaker helps me to hear over the sound of the mixer, without having me ignore my kids like I do when I’m wearing headphones.