Black Forest Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 c. crushed Oreos
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 3 x 80z. packages Cream Cheese
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1 container Cherry Pie Filling
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into a springform pan and bake at 350º for 10 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Stir in melted chocolate chips.
- Bake at 425º for ten minutes and then lower the temperature to 250º for 45 minutes.
- Put it in the fridge overnight. Top with cherry pie filling right before serving.
Recipe by Frankly Entertaining at http://www.franklyentertaining.com/2012/12/05/black-forest-cheesecake/